PA Assembly 175th District

news and information about the upcoming primaries and elections for the PA General Assembly 175th district open seat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phila-PA, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome:

Since my State Representative, Marie Lederer, has announced she will not be seeking another term, the upcoming Democratic primary in May is likely to nominate the next seat holder in this vastly Democratic district.

LEDERER, MARIE (DEM) 19,772
MESTER, GREG JR. (REP) 4,607


As such, I'll be posting news and information about the potential candidates for the Democratic nomination. I'll add any info I get about other parties, too.

But to get us started, here's a PDF file map of the PA General Assembly districts in Philadelphia from the fabulous Committee of Seventy:

http://www.seventy.org/maps/mapimages/philahouse.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home